Children’s After School Pottery Classes
In our pottery class, the children will go over the basic principles of how to join clay together successfully when creating an object.
Each student decides what they would like to create and are provided with assistance in creating their project(s).
Previous objects made or printed images for “ideas” will be available for those children who need help finding a project.
These classes are great for the children to let off a bit of steam after the school day, the projects they create are for them and not for their parents so useable and practical items are not always made!
Suitable for children aged 6-12
Date: Tuesdays, 5th February – 12th March
You can pay for the 6 week course by clicking the Add to Cart button below. You will be redirected to the PayPal website where you can pay via PayPal or Credit Card.
1. If KCLC cancels a course prior to commencement, fees paid will be refunded in full;
2. If a learner cancels their enrolment with more than 4 working days notice prior to course commencement, fees paid will be
refunded less an administration fee of 20% of the course cost;
3. No refunds are available when a learner cancels their enrolment within 4 working days prior to commencement of the
4. No refunds are available when a learner fails to advise of cancellation prior to course commencement;
5. No refunds are available after a course has commenced