Lego & Robotics Club
If your child has an interest in Lego and Robotics then this is the activity for them!
These workshops introduce robotics and basic programming to children from Grade 1-6, using computers and LEGO® Boost robotics technology.
1.5 hour weekly classes provide fun, creative challenges that explore: design, mechanical engineering and computer science skills and concepts.
Kids will develop team skills working in pairs to design and build mechanical models using large kits of LEGO® and program them using a visual block-based programming language. They can use sensors to make their robots react to sounds, tilt, movements and colours, to activate motors, lights and sounds.
These workshops will maximise creative, hands-on and minds-on experiences with robotics technology. Each week participants will have the opportunity to build multiple robots and write several programs to explore new and progressively more advanced concepts and functions.
Cameron Frost is a passionate and experienced teacher. He creates a challenging, supportive and inclusive environment that caters for different ages and needs. Expect super-fun, playful learning.
Hope you can join us!
Check out some Cameron’s classes through his Facebook page
Wednesdays from 6th February to 27th March (8 Weeks) SOLD OUT
Fridays 22nd February to 29th March (6 weeks)
4:30 – 6pm
Enrolment: Please complete the enrolment form and make payment by clicking the Add to Cart button where you can pay via PayPal or Credit Card.
This club will be suitable for ages 6 – 12
1. If KCLC cancels a course prior to commencement, fees paid will be refunded in full;
2. If a learner cancels their enrolment with more than 4 working days notice prior to course commencement, fees paid will be
refunded less an administration fee of 20% of the course cost;
3. No refunds are available when a learner cancels their enrolment within 4 working days prior to commencement of the
4. No refunds are available when a learner fails to advise of cancellation prior to course commencement;
5. No refunds are available after a course has commenced