Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)

In order to work in any licensed venue in Victoria, you must hold and RSA certificate accredited by the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (VCGLR).  An RSA course at Kyneton Community & Learning Centre will provide you with a VCGLR RSA Certificate, which is all you need to serve alcohol in any bar, club, restaurant, café, pub or venue that sells alcohol in Victoria

Dates available:

Wednesday 20th February 6 – 10pm  *** THIS CLASS HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED TO TUESDAY 26th FEBRUARY***

Wednesday 20th March 6 – 10pm

Where: Kyneton Community & Learning Centre, 34 Mollison Street, Kyneton

Cost: $85

You can pay for the course by clicking the Add to Cart button.  You will be redirected to the PayPal website where you can pay via PayPal or Credit Card.