The Alchemy of Tea
Learn methods such as sun tea, sparkling and adding other ingredients that will make your tea something special.
You will get to experience, taste and learn about different types during the class.
History of tea, mindfulness, how to brew, teas tasting & infusions will also be covered.
What you’ll get:
Complimentary Tea of Earth sample
Date: Tuesday 9th October
Time: 10am – 2pm
About your tutor
Rebecca Moore is the founder of Tea of Earth, a Kyneton based Artisanal Tea Business. With over 20 years working with Tea, Rebecca strives to create new and interesting blends that are not only healthy, but delicious too!
Please submit your details below and make payment by PayPal or Credit Card by clicking the Buy Now button below
1. If KCLC cancels a course prior to commencement, fees paid will be refunded in full;
2. If a learner cancels their enrolment with more than 4 working days notice prior to course commencement, fees paid will be
refunded less an administration fee of 20% of the course cost;
3. No refunds are available when a learner cancels their enrolment within 4 working days prior to commencement of the
4. No refunds are available when a learner fails to advise of cancellation prior to course commencement;
5. No refunds are available after a course has commenced