Words for Wellbeing
Words for Wellbeing is a course that teaches learners how to master the art of ‘shared reading’ with members of the community who have problematic literacy skills.
Shared reading looks to benefit both the facilitator and the recipient.
Dates: 7th, 14th and 21st March
Time: 10:30am – 4:30pm
Cost: $70, Concession $55
Please submit your details through our Contact Form and make payment by selecting Add to Cart, where you will taken through to PayPal.
1. If KCLC cancels a course prior to commencement, fees paid will be refunded in full;
2. If a learner cancels their enrolment with more than 4 working days notice prior to course commencement, fees paid will be
refunded less an administration fee of 20% of the course cost;
3. No refunds are available when a learner cancels their enrolment within 4 working days prior to commencement of the
4. No refunds are available when a learner fails to advise of cancellation prior to course commencement;
5. No refunds are available after a course has commenced